BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Touchy Trace


Today I'm interviewing one of mom's favorite singer's Trace Adkins.....

Ariel.... Trace welcome to my blog and thanks for the interview.

Trace...(Tips hat) Hello Ariel thanks for having me.

Ariel... So Trace do you mind if I sit on your lap.

Trace... "Na" go ahead make yourself comfortable.

Ariel....(whispering) Bet mom wishes she was me right now.

Trace....Excuse me did you say something,

Ariel...Ummm yes thank you so much for the cute hat how did you know I love the color pink.

Trace....All the pretty lady's like pink and it goes so well with your furs.

Ariel...Your such the gentleman and so handsome.

Trace...Ariel you do know I'm married right?

Ariel...Yes so am I yet Mao doesn't mind he knows he number one in my heart.

Trace... Ariel what's your favorite song of mine.

Ariel...."Oh" that's easy ....And then they do. It always makes me cry.

Trace...(Strokes Ariel's Back) Awww your sweet.

Ariel...(Jumping down quickly) Trace for heaven's sake I told you I'm a married woman!!!!

Trace....(Tipping Hat) Honestly I'm sorry I didn't mean anything (smiles).

Ariel... Well this concludes my interview with Trace Adkins thank you again Trace.

11 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I knew something was up when he gave you that hat.

Purrs Shade

Jans Funny Farm said...

You interviewed Trace Adkins? How exciting.

Beethoven said...

Wow! You gets to interview a celebritee!!

MaoMao said...

Hiya, Sweetiepie!

That was a furry ecksellent interview with Trace Adkins! He sure thought you were a cutiepie. You are definitely a cutiepie, and I'm glad you letted him know you're my wifeypie! hehe

You look furry beeyootiful in that pink hat. I love you bunchies!

Love and huggies and purrs and snugglies from your fureffur hubby MaoMao!

The Meezers or Billy said...

very nice innerview!

Amy & the house of cats said...

That was a great interview Ariel!

The Furry Kids said...

Hee hee! That was so nice of him to bring you that hat.

Love,
Tazo

The Crew said...

But...but...we never found out what your favorite song is!

Love the pink hat, by the way.

Cory said...

What an awesome interview! His voice makes me purrr.

The Meezers or Billy said...

is you all ok? we misses you!

Parker said...

Ariel, I think you are a very good interviewer!