BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A fun meme


The naughty yet very dashing HurlGrey has
tagged me for a meme.I'm to list six things I like.Hmmm his list was very impressive yet I think I can top it Mwahahahahahahaha... I will admit I'm no angel as my list will show."Yes" I do believe we all have alittle bit of Hurl Grey brewing inside us. So now my list....

1.Hissing and swiping at the back of the neck of the cab driver that drove me and mom to the vet.As mom apologized profusely while pushing me back in my carrier.

2.Biting mom's ankles making them bleed.....I love to play this game yet she doesn't she's no fun.

3,Barfing on mom's shoes this is done when she displeases me which is quite often very affective I highly recommend.

4.Shredding paper toilet,computer,newspaper etc.

5.Whapping her precious nick nacks to the floor.She has so many so annoying so I'm really just making space.

6.Waiting until she falls asleep then standing outside of her bedroom door.Then I meow at the top of my lungs like I'm hurt or something.When mom comes running frantically opening the door. I stare blankly and then turn and run away....Drives her crazy
Mwahahahahahahaha!!!

I tag anyone who would like to play

5 comments:

MaoMao said...

Hi, Sweetiepie!

hehe, those are all furry funny things on your listie! I love, love, love to whap Momma and Daddy's thingamabobs and knickyknacks to the floor. I also like to dumpster dive inna trashie cans and run all ofur the housie with my butt inna air hollerin MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO for no reason Momma can tell. It's so much fun! We're the purrfeckt match, that's fur sure!

I love you bunchies!

Love and kissies and cuddlies and purrs from your fureffur hubby MaoMao.

Amy & the house of cats said...

The kitties in our house do a few of those too! They are notorious for the meowing like crazy people thing, and Virgil love to knock stuff on to the floor. Those were great answers you gave - you do have a little devil in you, don't you!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You are so, so bad Ariel!

We LOVE it!!!!!!!

Anita said...

Muahahahaha! A purrrrfect "gatorrista".

The Furry Kids said...

Ariel, that is the most awesome list.
Mwahahahahahahaha....

Hurl Grey