BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hi Everyone,

This is Ariel's mom.This is a meme I saw recently and I thought I try it.Your suppose to write a letter to your cat.Here's Mine.....


Dear Ariel,

As you lay on my desk in my room purring.I can't help think of how much you've grown and how time flies.I remember that tiny skinny ball of fluff that caught my eye in that huge cage.I remember how you laid your head on my shoulder and softly purred.I knew then you were the one for me. You are more than just a cat to me your a dear friend.When I'm sad you make me smile with your silly ways.You've seen me through some rough times my constant loyal companion.Like a true friend when life got in the way and sometimes you got forgotten in the shuffle you forgave.You've enriched my life in many ways.I love you more than mere words can say.......Love Always mom

I tag anyone who wants to play :)

8 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

This is furry sweet!

purrs
>^,,^<
Abby

Daisy said...

Ah, that's beautiful and heartfelt!

Forever Foster said...

That is lovely. Ariel, you are a lucky ladycat :)

Mickey's Musings said...

What a neat idea!!!!
Ariel, you are one loved kitty :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Jans Funny Farm said...

Aw, Ariel, your mom really loves you.

MaoMao said...

How precious, Sweetiepie. Your momma loves you so much. Lots of love and kissies from your MaoMao.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

a furry heartfelt posty...your mewmie loves you!

The Furry Kids said...

Awww! Ariel's Mom, that is such a lovely letter. You both are so special to us!