BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yay a package


Well there I was resting in my cat bed after taking care of mom all day.When suddenly
there was a knock on the door it was the man in brown(Fed Ex).He gave mom the big box after she signed the form.It was the package from Jamie Klien on behalf of the Joel Warady Group for Quayside Publishing.I'm almost peed myself cause me and mom never get any packages.


Wow this is a big box



Front View



This is the cute box that was in the first big box



Mom and I love this cute graphic


These are the books in the box



The cat addition


The dog addition


Thank You so much Jamie Klien and the Joel Warady Group and Quayside Publishing for picking me and my blog.

7 comments:

Cory said...

Wow, that looks amazing! You are very lucky!

Hansel said...

wow! that looks great!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow that looks pretty cool! You will have to tell us about it!

Daisy said...

Those books look neat-o!

MaoMao said...

Wowie, Sweetiepie! Both those books look furry kool. Let us know what you think of 'em!

I love you bunchies!

Love and kissies and snugglies and purrs from Your MaoMao.

Anita said...

WOW! I love it!

The Furry Kids said...

That's super exciting! Mama loves the graphic, too. She loves cartoony type kittehs and dawgs.
Love,
Tazo