BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another great award

My very sweet friend Misty from Crewsviews gave me the great award.Thank you so much I love it.

For this award I have to tell 7 things about me then pass it on to 7 other Beautiful Bloggers, so here goes.



1.I love to eat olives.

2.I love to lick off all the cheese powder on mom's Cheetos leaving them all soggy.

3.I love to attack mom's feet after she showers(makes her scream...Lol)

4.I will attack any stranger who dares to come into my home(usally by jumping on there backs).

5.I will not eat wet food.If mom tries to give it to me I will turn over the bowl.

6.I love to whap and smash mom's nick nack's(they take up to much space anyway).

7.I love Mao with all my heart and I'm very proud and happy to be his wife.


Okay now to pick this is so hard cause I love you all and your all beautiful to me....

1.The Ballicus

2.Mickey

3.Angel & Kirby

4.Millie

5.Pierro

6.Anita

7.The Meezers

6 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

Congrats on the award Ariel! Those are very interesting - especially the wet food thing. If you ever have any wet food you don't want, we are more than willing to eat it for you :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ariel
you like olives!


purrs
Abby

MaoMao said...

Hi, sweetiepie!

What a beautiful awardie! Congratulations on receiving it -- it's furry well deserved. And thankies for passing it on to us Ballicai! We sure do appreciate it and love you bunchies! Your listie was fun to read and your number 7 made me smile and smile and purr. I feel the same way about you!

Love and kissies and cuddlies and purrs from your fureffur hubby MaoMao!

Forever Foster said...

Ariel, you make yourself sound like a bit of a trouble maker! Concats on your award:)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Ariel, thank you very much for this awardie.
I am proud to have it and especially from you :)
concatulations of receiving it yourself! It is will deserved

bonkbonk

Anita said...

Thanks frrriend!!!!

Sorry, we have been some bussy.

Purrrs.