BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ahhh it's good to be a cat

Today I got mom up extra early 3:00 to be exact.For some reason she wasn't to thrilled.Yet if it weren't for me waking her she would have missed the sunrise at 6:00 isn't it pretty.



So after a long stretch from me and a nibble on mom's bare toes(something she also doesn't like).



I watched her make tea all the while mumbling about how nutso I was for waking her.



Yet I couldn't help it I wanted to play string wars it's one of my favorite games.So lazy butt errr...Mom with her hair a mess and sleepy eyes got out the string.



As you can see I quickly got the string under control and it had to surrender.I always win you think the string would learn not to mess with me.




Then mom mumbled something about going back to bed(humans are so lazy honestly).So I will be watching the birds until Miss lazy pants awakens.

11 comments:

Parker said...

You had a great sunrise - have a great day!
Smoochies!

Anonymous said...

Ariel, that was a super sunrise!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ariel that was such a beautiful sunrise and we think it was well worth getting your Mom up to see it and photograph it. We're glad you also got a game in too!

purrs
Abby

Amy & the house of cats said...

Ariel we never understand why our mom gets upset when we wake her early. And we think it is funny that the string never learns - or you are just to quick for it!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Mom's just don't appreciate all we do for them! Our silly mom was watching a movie and did not go to bed till 3!

Unknown said...

Hola my sweet frien...how are you?
Is me Luna...


Hugs

=^.^=

MaoMao said...

Hi, Sweetiepie!

What beeyootiful photos of you. You are so adorabble! And such a purretty sunset, too. Almost as purretty as you!

I love you bunchies!

Love and kissies and cuddlies and purrs from your hubby MaoMao.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We likes that sunrise picture! We thinks that our mom has odd hours. When she is working she goes to bed late. Then when she is off work she goes to bed later!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Gorgeous view!! We loved the string wars, fun stuff!!!!

The Crew said...

Nice of you to let her sleep in 'til 6AM. We start our morning wake-ups around 4:30AM!!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You know, at our house, it's usually us going back to bed, during the week and all of us going back to bed on the weekends...we miss a lot of CatTV that way...